10-25-2012, 02:38 PM   #35
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattmobbins View Post
Love the way this looks. Doesn't need a drop at all! Alright, 19's on the E91 it is!
Thanks, 19's should look great on an E91!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristopherS View Post
thanks psmitty. I have a 2009 335i xdrive sedan as well. It does not have the sport package so i wanted to make sure our suspension measurements were the same (which they are). I will doing the same staggered tire set you have with 19" sportline CS.16 wheels. Very similar to your Alufelgen, but these are powdercoated rather than painted.

I was nervous the gap was going to ugly, but it looks fine on yours. I also dont want to spend the money on coilovers or be cheap with lowering springs that will increase the wear on my oem shocks.

I agree with your earlier posts...the e90 doesnt seem to be as raised as the e92.

thanks again. your set up looks great.
Thanks, those should look great on your E90! I'm planning on doing a suspension eventually but gotta get some other priorities done first
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0