Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aija View Post
This is no surprise.....

I have had a few girlfriends who were Asians...they were not anywhere close to extreme case like these..in a scale from 1-10, they went from a 6ish to 9ish even 10sh when they really spent time on their makeup...

This isnt just limited to asians, I have seen plenty of other races that have a huge transformation with make up on, but it seems that the biggest transformation is from asian girls....

Not necessarily a bad thing if you think about...If you find a average looking girl, with a good personality, she can go from average to smoking hot for the nights you take her out in town and you pretty much have a keeper.

Hot girls that think they are ugly. Win! Just beat their confidence to hell and she'll never leave! lol jk.

I'm with you here. I'd pick a loyal, honest 7 that can look like a 10 on friday anyday over a 10 who constantly has guys crawling up her ass you have to deal with. Temptation is the reason for cheating. The less the temptation the easier it is for her to be loyal so just put that bitch in the basement and bring her out friday nights! Or just get ya a cute 7 that knows makeup.
Appreciate 0