Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i Coupe/Space Gray

Garage List
2010 335i (E92)  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyk View Post
Thanks, I'll shoot him a PM (and I'll see you at the meet later today!)

And Jesus f###ing Christ is right. WTF is wrong w/ people? I need to get me one of those little dash cams. You have the Blackvue right? Any issues with it so far? Still happy with it? That one is at the top of my list currently. I'd like to have one that has the option of being used when the car is off, like a motion detector (shady as f##k people in my work parking garage from time to time, including an occasional car break-in). May come in handy. I am overly paranoid, though, so I have been coming up with all these schemes of how to route the video feed through a network so I can just watch my car from the office all day lol. Too much time on my hands
Yeah I have the BlackVue 400G-HD. If I leave the car out in the sun for a couple hours the camera has issues if it gets too hot and it starts to give me a "Please check the SD card" message. All I have to do is powercycle the camera and it works OK again. The BlackVue has a parking mode (I recommend also buying the Power Magic Plus thing) that is great for parking garages, etc. You can order from Amazon, but check out the company's site here: www.blackvue.com the link for English is in the top right corner of the page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms6 to 335i View Post
what is this meet that i don't know about?

Here's the details:

https://www.facebook.com/events/381700171921200/

COBB Stage 2+ AGGRESSIVE / STETT Cold-Air Intake / STETT Charge Pipe / TiAL Blow-off Valve / ETS 5" Front-Mount Intercooler / Active Autowerke 3" Catless Downpipes / Active Autowerke Signature Exhaust / AST 4100 Coilovers / OS Giken Superlock LSD / All MOTUL Fluids
Appreciate 0