02-08-2013, 03:18 PM   #83
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mryakanisachoad View Post
You seem like a good egg and my bad for misreading your attack on North Long Beach police as an attack on all cops. I really read it that way - I'm sorry.

This is right from left field, but I know a guy who goes by the moniker "DJKiwi" (he stylized it - K1W1). Are you from New Zealand?

Here's a story on the other Kiwi. His best problem right now is that his car was wrecked. What a twisted mess he's in. Say a prayer for his soul and the memory of his injured companion and the tragic loss of an innocent life.
http://m.nydailynews.com/1.124017#bmb=1
Its alright, I should've clarified on which cops I was specifically aiming for. And actually no I'm not from New Zealand, its just my nick name that I've had for a very long time lol.
I'm sorry for your loss, ill definitely be saying a prayer. I hope his days look brighter soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWSOZE View Post
Must have your air freshener!

PS- Your dog looks awesome
Lol so you admit to my awesome tree freshener! Hahahahahaha jk
And thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecadman99 View Post
My sympathies OP! Makes me want a full time car DVR
I'm definitely gonna invest on one now! Seems like a legit idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Das_Stig View Post
u have some seriously shitty or jealous friends, no offense. i had one like that too before
And that's when you start dropping them like flies, metaphorically and literally, if any of my friends did that, good one or not they're gonna pay for it cuz I didn't bust my ass working for someone else to mess my property up
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dbimmer89 View Post
damn man seems like somebody really doesnt like you
That's that I'm saying :/
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0