12-03-2007, 03:29 AM   #208
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d

Quote:
Originally Posted by eml View Post
last i heard was that alto was suing bmw. if that's the case, then i doubt if they (bmw or a replacement dealer) is going to be able to use the existing premise. and bmw (or the replacement dealer) will have to get a new place in the area (which i heard is mostly owned by alto). hmmm ...
If this is going to court then i can't see BMW Aus losing. I mean the customer service ratings are low and since the franchise contract for BMW states the minimum customer service rating as 4 out of 5 stars on average. I really can't see what defence Alto group has for failing to meet contract clauses. The poor service has been going on for a while already, from what ive seen nothing has changed in the dealership. They still have the same salesmen working there (the one that treated me like a moron), i mean if Alto wanted to rectify its lack of customer service then why would they not make the crucial staff changes

BMW Aus has everything covered legally due to the fact that Alto group has signed the BMW franchise contract clauses. SInce Alto has not met certain standards for a certain time period they WILL lose there dealerships.
Only Denny Crane can save Alto now(gotta love Boston Legal)
Appreciate 0