View Single Post
      12-03-2007, 05:41 AM   #210
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d

First off, my bitter experience with Alto Artarmon was with one of there senior salesmen. I would love to name him but i do not know about legalities of posting names on the internet, so i won't. This man was so arrogant in his response to me after i asked him what deal he could do for a Alto customer. WOW big mistake on my behalf! He went all out in trying to explain a Business student at UTS(me) the economics of purchasing a car that is in huge demand. He went one step more by saying if i could get a grand off the car i should let him know so he can send his customers over. As he was explaining this a lady that is also a part of sales team had a good laugh at me. So excuse me 1q2w3e4r for being bitter and hostile but as a customer, i on that day felt like shit.

I am a down to earth guy as a person, i don't waltz into a dealership like i own the world. I certainly didn't deserve the kind of service that i received on the day. In your post you do come off like a complete ahole for even bringing my age into this. "twenty something year old when you went in there and didn't treat you like the sun shone out of your arse" BMW Sydney didn't treat me like a moron, they treated me with RESPECT that should be the right for all people who enter dealerships for enquiring/purchasing cars.
Im glad your experience was great but i know for a fact from employees in BMW Aus dealership who informed me that Alto have had poor customer service ratings, its the main reason they will be stripped of there franchise contract. So it really doesn't matter if i am hostile against Alto or not because at the end of the day im not the only one that has been mistreated.

I am not going to post in this thread until next year, im off tomorrow to enjoy a nice break from work and studies.
Appreciate 0