Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jor2cool4u View Post
dealership is just always the easiest for stickers for me and it's the same price everywhere...little shops ALWAYS give me trouble for the littliest shit I swear...I have 35% tint...LEGAL in Mass, but for some reason the small places I go to don't like it and sometimes don't pass me...or they'll point out like a little thing like a light or license plate...one garage actually said I had aftermarket headlights and wouldn't pass me...I was dumbfounded I HAVE OEM LAMPS!...I've gone to dealerships with illegal tint and been passed before, idk maybe they give less a shit of passing people who shouldn't pass and the small shops care more because they could get in trouble?
I was always worried of going to a dealership as I think they want your $ and are more likely to fail you on something a normal shop will not...that is just my mind set no proof.

That being said I've always gone to small garages and never had a problem. I know of one in Lowell that passed me with no reverse lights but they did tell em I had to fix my whipers and they were broken and on good faith could not give me a sticker They literally broke on the way there in the middle of a thunderstorm which was some of the scariest driving I have ever done. That would be my go to place if I was worried but again I can go see my friend wing and am good to go. I've gone to shops with a LOUD ass exhaust and never had a problem.

Get those downpipes installed you will be ok
Appreciate 0