Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: like an asshole

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [6.18]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexye92 View Post
you obviously dont get it, its not the same product, is a jb+ and jb3 the same thing just cuz they are both considered tunes? or jb3 and procede? bottom line is that ar is a 3" dp with perfect fitment, welds, BOLTS, and great gaskets, vk are 2.5in, poor welds as best, bolts that dont fit, and gaskets that might as well be made from construction paper.

just the bolt issue alone tells me that there was zero fitment tests done on the pipes, they were made in china, shipped here and sent out.
i really didnt even care to read your post, kinda just skimmed it. the part i did skim tho sounded like charlie browns mom. what u dont get is that its piping. its not for use on the space shuttle or something that your life depended on, its piping that vents air. now u can go on and on with your verbal diarrhea or accept the fact that its air going through a pipe. if anything happens it has a warranty for life, itll get replaced for free. im not going into this anymore. my first comment wasnt a dialogue up for discusion. it was a comment, thats it. enjoy whichever dp's u have
Appreciate 0