View Single Post
      11-01-2012, 10:43 PM   #17
jasonn
JDM Slut
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 e90 335i

Garage List
Alright, well as you can see I got involved in an accident again. If ok with you, I'd like to drop it off this Saturday.

I'd like a performance bumper like Pak has or maybe you can suggest something new.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=418562

Also please use this time to repair the wheel and the right turn signal.

Whatever the final price is just make sure insurance will cover your labor and costs. Or let me know the alternative.

I'm sure we will speak soon. Let's get this in writing and I look forward to updating this thread with positive results.

Thanks Long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran@ltbmw View Post
I'm not going to lie, I do have a horrible memory. If you know be by now, that should be expected.

On the wheel repair, I can loan you a set of wheels while your wheels are getting repair. In fact, I can drive to you and swap it on the spot and do the same when I get it back from repair. You just let me know when is good for you.

You upgraded your navigation to the CIC. Yes it was working when it came in, but the accident was not part of the CIC and we did not touch any electrical. It was a coincidence it went out, but I had a feeling you blame me for it. So if a guy came in and got an oil change and his turbo blew, is that my fault?

A while back I was thinking about doing written estimate. Maybe it is time to do it.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0