Alpina_B3_Lux
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 LMX, BMW M550i xDrive

Garage List
2009 335i  [8.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Former_Boosted_IS View Post
Alpina, I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts. When do you hope to get the car back in performance mode?
Well, first of all my car is de-tuned right now because I had to get rid of my Evotech flash to make way for the GIAC stage 2. The latter however couldn't be installed as it took too much time to reprogram the ECU (due to the latest ISTA/P-version I had got previously and which apparently complicated things quite a bit) and I had to get back to Europe (from UK where it should have been done) before the flash could be done. So now I'm first of all waiting for the flash which I might get next week (depending on the travelling availability of the GIAC distributor in the UK). Driving stock sucks

Then my summer tires will be mounted next Thursday; before that, if all goes well, my Bilstein suspension could be installed at the beginning of next week, but I'm still waiting on the confirmation from my install shop time-wise.

Then I hope all will be ready for the real try-out on the Nürburgring on the Easter week-end. I intend to do a write-up of all my mods that I haven't reviewed yet after that experience, as I think only such a track can really give me the feedback I need - on public roads that's a bit tricky...

Alpina_B3_Lux