05-13-2013, 07:35 PM   #5
moreno1
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamz2070 View Post
Hi i have same problem, i recently put e92 m3 interior in my 325 coupe, all front/back up/down seat positioning is working and memory seats, but the lumars and bolsters are not working, dont fully understand what wires i need to chang, can you help please??
Hey mate,
You first need to find out the build date of your M3 seats. Then look at the post number 51 on the following thread:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=480313&page=3
you then need to compare the connector on the seat with the one on the floor of the car. If they don't match then you will have misconnection between Pin 9 or Pin 7. In my situation on the seat I had the red power on Pin 7 but on the connector on the floor it was on Pin 9. So i had to take the power from pin 9 to push it on pin 7. So look at the 1st table in the link I posted above to know which power wire to need to change.
Hope this is clearer, if not send me a PM.

Good luck mate,
2009 335i E93 /// BSM /// Sport /// Premium /// /// 19" M pack 225 wheels /// M6 wheels winter set /// 35% Tint /// Gloss Black Grills /// PE Exhaust /// Lux H8 V3 /// Interior LEDs /// JB4-DCI /// Combox & CIC Retrofit /// M3 side skirts /// M3 front bumper ///
Appreciate 0