View Single Post
      01-10-2013, 01:24 AM   #1
e92mac
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i coupe 2010

Arkym trunk 2x2 installed.

Here are some pics of my new Arkym trunk 2x2 that i ordered from Alan @ **********s during the holidays. He gave me such a deal that i couldn't say no. I hadn't had time to take pictures but here are some quick shots for everyone to enjoy. Trunk is getting painted most probably next week.

Some of you are probably wondering details about the trunk and installation. First of all, the trunk is incredibly well done, its a beauty. Carbon fiber weave is perfffffeccccttttt. The weight reduction is incredible, that thing weights almost half as the OEM. The fitment of the trunk in the car is 100% perfect, no gaps. The only thing i had to do was to dremel a litttle bit around the holes of all the lights and drill some holes that were pre-marked, such as the ones for the inner cover and the license plate. ( I got pulled over for not having my license plate on the second day ). The install took me about 2 hours, first time doing it, with no instructions, and fixing all the little details. Someone with skills can probably do it in an hour.

Overall i am really satisfied with the Arkym trunk! Couldn't love it more, and can't wait to see it painted.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0