View Single Post
      07-08-2011, 12:53 PM   #394
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by E902E92 View Post
I don't come on these boards often and I don't remember people's names and cars unless I know them personally. I just comment on things that I feel are out of whack.

1. I commented on your sales, cause I thought the prices were too high....tell me I'm wrong and tell me that you sold at your original prices? until you reminded me it was you, I didn't even think of it

2. I commented on the car that I saw with the stripes (which we have determined is not yours) and IMO it looks like shit, but I did agree that it's your car and you can do whatever you want with it.

That's it...getting back to work.
1. My initial prices were lowered ( I had nothing to compare prices with..and you were the only one that complained, prices were not forced on anyone), and I was always open to offers. My second post had no prices stated, and just asked people to make an offer - which renders your post in that thread as a 100% shit disturber.

2. I got no problem with your opinions..not everyone has to like my style. I was just genuinely "spooked" and annoyed at you stalking me on these threads...perhaps the "stripe" comment was coincidence.

Back to enjoying my drink on a patio....no work today, also car is still in the shop....someone give me a ride home!! lol
Appreciate 0