10-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #17
hemi to e90
dat boost doe
Poland
Rep
Drives: 10 335i 21 740li

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross620 View Post
He wouldn't answer my texts , when I asked him you really sold me 2 plugged tires and he said what are u talking about .

If your not posting in agreement of my situation then quite frankly gtfo my thread . When u make a thread and say tires for sale and u ask if there any damage and they say no and sen u pics of parts with no damage , u usually think the person is actually selling u what he's talking about and describing

I don't give a flying fuck about 140 dollars , I just would think this forum user should be punished incase he scams someone else , but then again like I said I'm a moron for not inspecting them more an he's a pos for lying an pulling a quickie on a fellow forum user .
you understand how the internet works right? you cant just come in blasting and expect every one to bandwagon.

this might come to you as a shock, but not every one in this world is going to back you every step of the way, or have an opinion that is 100% in line with yours. so deal with it.

you could have inspected the tires, and you could have brought a flashlight, and you could have showed up not stoned and high.