View Single Post
      11-13-2008, 11:27 AM   #42
quest556
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 535i x-Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran View Post
ok, first off. i didnt sell you this kit. someone else sold it to you. i was nice enough to help you. i shouldnt have helped you to begin with. you did not pay me, did you? i took my time to try to get you a a new piece. you sent back a crack trim and wanted a new piece? just because the part was a defect, that does not give you the rights to crack the piece. the kit was brand new and you expect the shop take it back when you damaged it? i even spent $33 dollars out of my own money to overnight the piece to the person you sent it to. the part got return because no one claimed it, and i resent it out again. today i see this??? wow. what a jackass you are. remember, you DID NOT PAY ME for this. you are one smart cookie. you wait til i send out the part and then you post this. had i knew this was going to happen. i should have just threw that piece away...

OP needs to lighten up. Longtran was just doing a good service and trying to help when he is not involved. I even stopped reading the OP after I realized Lontran was not the seller.
Longtran still deserves a
Appreciate 0