View Single Post
      01-08-2009, 08:35 PM   #13
ALUFELGEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
And like I said, at the sale price, its well justified for the extra $100 for OEM quality. I just had hoped you guys could've gotten a better price on the powdercoating since it will most likely be VERY popular. $65/ wheel isn't for some "mickey mouse" job. Its top quality as well and since a company like SP sends a lot of wheels out, they get a good price. I just figured you would have pitched it the same way to a paint shop that if they give you a good price they'll be getting a lot more business from you because in all honesty, I could run down the street to my local body shop and get them done for $350 a set any day of the week.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to take a dump on your sale thread, just trying to figure this all out/get all the info and make a few suggestions is all. Like I've said before, these are awesome looking/top quality wheels from what I've seen.

GL and if I find an extra $200-$300 bucks to spend then I might still consider getting these... guess I'll have to check back once I sell my current setup.

Also, we're you guys offering any Wheel/Tire packages. What about TPMS?

Thanks
I taught you were referring to the price of the wheels alone and not the powdercoating. I`ll contact them and try to persuade them into a lower price on the powder coating if that is the issue. Perhaps he can come closer to $65/wheel
Appreciate 0