vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetone
Sorry for your confusion "normanh" but its the REPUBLIC of Ireland?As regards the six northern counties occupied by the british government, during the civil war of 1916, many people have their own views on what this should be called. As a nationalist and republican, i myself would call it a 32 county state, however some of my loyalist companions may disagree..everybody is free to an opinion of course, and good luck to them! However, i think i speak for everyone here when i say i do not believe this is the kind of forum to be bringing this kind of subject into, 30 years of trouble over here is enough for anyone to listen to, although i can understand how it may be hard to understand watching it unfold from your television screens in "mainland" UK.

To answer ur implication, if i had the time and money to travel to donnington for the UK meet, i would be chomping at the bit, as i am a massive BMW enthusiast, however work and sport commitments do not allow so!
Slán!
I've got a lot of Irish friends & I think all of them are good people.

Anyone & everyone is welcome to come to our meets, irrespective of their race, creed or colour- you just better own an e9x or be thinking about getting one! (OilBurner Matt is the exception, because I'm hoping he's going to take some of his high quality moving car shots at UK2!)
If the tables were turned, then I'd hope we'd be invited over to an Irish meet as well.

Wolfetone is from the Republic of Ireland & can wave whatever flag he likes, as far as I am concerned.

So, Norman & wolfetone, do you fancy being friends again?!
You can always make fun of the 'So Cal' folk, in which case I'm quite happy to take part!

All the best.

Viv

Appreciate 0