View Single Post
      12-21-2012, 03:44 PM   #1498
michaelsevilla
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onurleft
Mercedes has always had the 'badass' factor. From the Gullwing all aluminum 50's 300SL's which are pretty much a street legal race cars with a tailor made interior (literally) to the 6.3 liters back in the 70s AMG 4 door cars to the E63 wagons today with carbon breaks.

The new 5.5 BiTurbo's (E63, S63,CL63 etc.) can make 800 wheel torque with a tune on E85 and they have 7 speed wet clutch automatics. Would love to own

The 5.5 liter bi turbo v12 is a 65. The s65 sl65 cl65 than you have the 63 which is I believe a v8 torquey less hp my m6 eats these for breakfast. After mardi gras it's gonna be a cl65 or a gtr for sure I jus got in a full blown out convo about that car and it's been impressive so I guess it's not as bad as I thought, just wish the interior was just as bad ass. For what it's worth , amg has been on its game, I still think the m3 is still king in the sedan wars ie: c63, Lexus lfa, Audi . But I'm noticing they just infuse their cars with more hp to compete. I've Always love highway races or even dig I wouldn't mind, never Ben on a road coarse, I hear its fun and maybe ill get on a road coarse one day and see what all the noise is about . I'm excited though either way.
Appreciate 0