10-14-2014, 06:14 AM   #22
mustangivore
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by narstune View Post
Here's a couple more things I don't understand:

1. You've had the JB4 for a few weeks and you decided it was a good idea to revive a 2 year old thread when the question was very simple and the answer had already been addressed.

2. I posted /thread a.k.a. END THREAD to avoid further confusion to other members. Why are you trying to contradict what everyone else understands by further posting irrelevant information? You even acknowledged that Map 0 does the trick in your post above: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...8&postcount=14

3. It's 2014. If you're going to refer people to outside information, at least post a direct link to the post you're trying to point out like what I did above.

4. CTRL + F for the keyword 'disable' in the first link you provided yielded the link I provided in my reply.

5. Again, ISO vs. NON-ISO doesn't change the menu characteristics. You're new to JB4 and ISO at that. You may want to read up on 5.3 Firmware Increased Battery Discharge issue, and 5.5 Firmware Rough Idle issue before you permanently yank that resistor off the JB4 unit.

Good luck with your new toy!

//thread
1. yep. didn't want to create yet another thread when this one already existed.
2. useful information ended with deemarr 335i but you continued and i responded to clarify for anyone that cares.
3. my link points to the relevant thread in my question.
4. again, the issue was a little more subtle than the generic 'it disables jb4'.
5. actually i think menu options DO change between ISO vs non-ISO. I'll let you find the link since you're better at that than I. and who talked about doing anything with the hardware. your comment alone is confusing.

Last edited by mustangivore; 10-14-2014 at 07:12 AM..
Appreciate 0