View Single Post
      05-03-2012, 11:07 PM   #13
Lowkey335
Banned
Rep
Drives: 07 e92 335i/04 e46 M3/11 SRX-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakPoint View Post
It was at Teterboro according to the carfax. I paid 36k for it at a different dealership, they give discounts to Police/ Law enforcement. It looks like the right rear quarter panel was replaced, and the front bumper has a fresh coat of paint as well.I had a few BMW guys look at it and they all said it was minor with no damage to the original suspension. Even an S/A at park Ave said it looked good and to bring it in for service asap. They dealership let me take the car by myself for a good 30 mins, took her up and down rt.80, though hackensack, car felt great. Clean carfax. I didn't buy it to be a garage queen. Part of the reason I like it so much is the bare bones feeling, no navigation, 6 speed, and carbon roof. I may throw a cage in it and track the hell out of it.
That is a great price.....unfortunately there was pretty substantial work done to it. The first owner obviously had enough cash for the car and im sure had no problem shelling out for work like that. I personally would never get into a car that had panels replaced like that nor would I buy any BMW without a CPO or extended BMW warranty, but if your intentions are building a track car (which most dont do with these amazing cars) then it really doesnt matter i guess. Damn....now I know I can not pay under 40k for a non-accident or problem free M3. Carfax is pretty much good for nothing but the bare-bones basic shit now I guess huh? Good luck with this one man!
Appreciate 0