View Single Post
      04-29-2008, 12:47 PM   #1
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Exclamation Ferrari Meet May 3rd @ 8:30am.

Hey guys. This Saturday morning at 8:30am there is going to be a FerrariChat meet.

Location is at Starbucks, located in the Uptown Park shopping center. Everyone is welcome.

This is going to become a monthly, maybe twice a month event (depending on how the popularity grows). There should be a slew of Ferrari's and Lambo's. I also understand they are spreading the word on Porsche and Lotus forums. Hence, why I'm passing the word on.

Everyone is really cool and respectful of each other and their cars. I hope all of you will do the same.

I may or may not make it to this one. I really want to, and it depends on if I can pawn my friend off on buying STP tickets. Otherwise I'll be stuck doing so, and need to be in front of the computer. As well as other commitments I may have to keep.

Look forward to seeing yall out there and putting some faces with the screen names. If not this month, then next.

Note: If you are serious about coming please let me know. I'd like to let the guys know just to expect "x" number of bimmer peeps.
Appreciate 0