06-14-2009, 01:35 PM   #29
CHIA
Oh Hai.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Lexus RCF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamudoc04 View Post
Could any of you folks getting the $500 over invoice price reply with contact information for the dealerships where you purchased the car? Thanks in advance!
since you're in texas...

I went to Momentum BMW West in houston - and the internet sales manager offered 400 ( with floor mats for free) over invoice - and I didn't even counter it as i'm not ready to purchase. I have heard bad stuff about Momentum - but my experience was really good. One of the salesman there handed me the keys to a 135i to drive around - and just to return it. He knew I was new to driving a stick and he said I could have a go at it. I was just practicing getting it out of first.... nothing major.

Overall Momentum very nice! I feel I could get a better price than 400 over invoice since it was their first offer after i told them I could get the car at invoice from BMWsonline (transporting will cost me 500). Im sure I could get them down to 200-300 over invoice.

Advantage BMW is also very good. I was offered 500 over invoice on any car in the lot (didn't counter offer but he said that's the best he can honestly do). The guy I talked to there was very nice when I went to test drive a 335i. The guy I talked to was Ricardo Fernandez.. was a very nice guy. Knowledgeable too!

edit: I suggest you use BMWsOnline as a bargaining chip - as I did.
Appreciate 0