View Single Post
      09-19-2009, 02:15 PM   #21
Sniz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: e92 335 - gone // e36 M3 turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCali335 View Post
At least get it right, it was 3 sets and if it had gone the other way you would be eating your words. But hey I didn't build them so i really don't give a crap, just another project car to me, and just like any car project it is only gonna go as good as the shop that does the work. On another note i think the rev. 1 is obsolete, there is no new support for it and rev.2 has features that cannot be used on rev.1, or did i miss something? Don't get all emotional about it, i am not saying anything bad about the product or whoever made it, i am just saying that there is no point to owning a rev.1 unit anymore if you want the latest and greatest features, its not like rev.2 is a completely new piggy to the market or anything... When you bring up stuff from the past and try to make something into something that it isn't you just look insecure and childish IMO...
yeah and if I won the lottery I would be rich.......thanks John Madden.

the Rev I can still take advantage of a lot of the new map updates. If the Rev I is worthless then the JB3 is worthless as well..........oops I just said that. They both control about the same things.