Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzim335
Quote:
Originally Posted by vfeng View Post
I'm catless right now and every few days I'll get white smoke coming out of my driver side exhaust and sometimes my passenger side when I come to a stop or when I'm idling. The smoke is kinda thick and is white and smells like burnt oil. I'm also down 1/2 quart of oil from driving about a month since my last oil change so I'm thinking oil is leaking into my turbo. I have no error codes for low boost or anything and no check engine lights. I think my turbo is fine except for the turbo seal and I'm worried about the loss of oil and the smoke from my exhaust. Does anyone have experience like mine or can someone tell me the symptoms of a bad turbo seal. Thanks
im fbo+meth cl dps and sec cat delete and same symptoms as urs,other than the smoke car is running stronger than ever
most likely is turbo seals
Yea my car is running great other than the smoke and the smell. And the high oil consumption is what worries me most