Rep
Drives: 16' M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam@AutoTalent View Post
It is an improvement and not overkill

E90/E92 Sway Bar Sizes

Front RD Sport 30 mm vs stock 26.5mm vs H&R 27mm

Rear RD Sport 24mm vs stock 13mm vs H&R 20mm

It is not about biggest and thickest. It is about how the car feels plus being able to adjust. We sell H&R sways here all the time but feel there could be more improvement over the improvement that H&R already provides over stock. H&R bars are non-adjustable

RD Sport/Racing Dynamics is a tuner company that only works on BMW's and we believe in tuner brands. Once the bars come out, we will put them on some cars and do some testing and provide an honest opinion.
FOr autocross & track junkies, yes they may want/need adjustability. But for me, street driven only and daily driver, I don't care it isn't adjustable, so as long as they feel good and are a good improvment overstock. I am just looking for decreased body roll and a more neutral feel. For street use if a bar is R&Ded properly, there should be no need to adjustment (again for street use only), I don't think people are going to want a car that oversteers on purpose for street use, thats just asking for trouble. If I am not mistaken that is what adjustablity does with sway bars, it lessens or strenghens the abilty to over/under steer or remain neutral. Also you don't want so much added stiffness that there is ZERO body roll, cause then you are putting undo stress on other components.

I am just looking for a happy medium for street use only.

I had H-sport sways on my S4 and they were perfect, less body roll than stock and neutral handling. I am trying to achieve the same thing here.
13' Audi TTRS (APR stage 1, MSS springs)
09' C6 Z06
08' M3 Interlagos Blue: 6sp, Tech.
Appreciate 0