02-14-2013, 09:21 PM   #19
Balln2k12
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i

Garage List
2010 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyraw215 View Post
Hey guys i been designing some 4" component sets that will fit in our cars, i am also designing a under seat sub as well. I should have some prototypes in to test around late march. I want to know what you guys feel about this and how many of you would be interested in purchasing these speakers. If i get a high enough demand i will set up a vendor account and set up pre-orders at a discounted price.

Just a heads up i will be testing multiple 4" mids, tweeters and under seat subs before i choose the final product. I will post up all specification when i decide on the final product is chosen, i will also keep you guys updated with pictures and videos as i test these prototypes. I will be testing these in my personal e90 with a dsp (digital sound processor) for persist tuning for crossover designing.

I do not mind any ideas you might have and i will take them into consideration. I am not a professional at designing speakers but i do know enough and i also have help from a speaker engineer. So this being said comment away with ideas guys
I think this is a great idea. I was thinking the same business model. Something totally turnkey for each style of E90 stereo. People that lease or those afraid to ruin their warranty would sure go for a simple, affordable solution. Go for it!
Appreciate 0