View Single Post
      12-11-2012, 07:14 PM   #20
Tyso335
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335d M Sport.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@******** View Post
Good stuff, I know it sounds a little confusing, but when you get your head around it, it's actually easy enough to gauge from it the offset you want or what spacers you want to run etc.

Generally, yes the lower the offset, the deeper the concave, depends on the wheel design etc, but in most cases yes.

By the centres cut out, do you mean the caps out? If so, they were just removed before the pics were taken, the also pop out on the silver wheels I will check tomorrow, if the black 359's take OEM caps, but they do come with centre caps that you can stock the BMW badges onto.

Those tyres will fit fine, generally if you are running a 235 front (I assume it's a 235/35/19) the matching rear tyre is 265/30/19 to maintain the same rolling radius, but they are ok to run and will fit on perfect.

Regards,
Chris.
so glad at last i understand wheels and can work it our properly haha cheers for your help mate

thats ok if centers pop out means can just pop mine in.

my tyres on rear are 255/30/19 my fronts mite be 225 thinking about it then. cant remember without looking. but they will fit with some cheeky stretch.

thanks for all your help dude gona decide what colour i wana go for now. my wheels were silver then had them powder coated anthercite, and think wheels look alot better and stand out more on the black car if this silver or polished so reckon that route i will go.

will keep you posted cheers mate

Fuel of the Devil
NOW: E92 335d M Sport lots of mods to come...
Gone But Not Forgotten: EVO 8 MR FQ340 Running 370bhp
Appreciate 0