01-01-2012, 01:02 PM   #15
Thumperx
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335I coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcarino View Post
Thanks very much , but my car height is abnormal compared to any other e90s in egypt with 17 rims , we dont have sport suspension here even the 330i which costs around 80k $ doesnt come with zsp , so iam sure i have something wrong
Not sure why you mention sport springs (or cost) when your car doesn't have sport springs. Even if you did, sport springs are approximately 1/2 inch frt an 1/4 inch rr shorter than standard springs.

I think, maybe, the springs are soft and compliant (not sure what Egyptian roads are like). The shocks are new and freshly charged compared to worn shocks. Together, they may cause your car to sit a bit higher than norm. I agree with others that have mentioned the shocks will settle in time and mileage.

Have you taken your car to a good mechanic or dealership (someone that you value their opinion) to have an evaluation performed?
Name: Blanca | 07 E92 | AW-Blk | ZSP | Alcon BBK | M3 Bits | VM RR Links | Koni | UUC Sways | V5 | Dinan CAI | ETS IC | Fge DV | ER CP | Cyba | Raden. Exh | Mod Step | Trunk Drawer | Perf LED Wheel | Illum Dr Sills | IS Shifter | Parrot | Philps D1S | 6000k fog | MTECH RR | CSL Trunk | Aero | Roof Spoiler | PSS on BBS RS-GT 19s

Last edited by Thumperx; 01-03-2012 at 09:58 AM..
Appreciate 0