Rep
Drives: 2016 F10 550i xDrive

2011 e92 335i, Space Gray Metallic, Black Leather Interior, 20XXX Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
CAR NO LONGER FOR SALE. Thank you.

REDUCED PRICE. Car needs to move and deserves an enthusiast owner.

Moving to the big city - forced to sell this awesome vehicle. Low mileage – 20XXX miles over 2 1/2 years. Car is fast but gets between 29-30mpg on highway - amazing. Manual transmission. 18" staggered Forgestar F14 wheels in matte black (18x8.5" in front, 18x10" in rear). Hankook Ventus V12 performance tires. KW v3 coilover kit - adjustable ride height and shocks (car is currently lowered about .5" from stock). Premium Harman Kardon stereo with in-dash 6 CD changer and satellite radio. Leather interior, heated front seats, and sunroof. IPod integration (with old 30-Pin connector). Black kidney grills (I have the original chrome grills). Matte black vinyl-wrapped exterior trim (removable if you prefer). 35% tint.

Still under factory warranty until about summer 2014 (4 years/50,000 miles).

I also have the original stock wheels (perfect for a set of snow tires), an extra set of TPMS sensors, and original suspension components.

All scheduled maintenance and records. Oil changes twice as often as recommended by BMW. Well maintained with washes, interior care (trim and seats), etc. No accidents, never seen snow, garaged for two years then covered, been living in the southern U.S. its whole life.

One non-smoker owner.

I’m including a never-used BMW jack set, BMW car cover, and sunshade.

The car is outstanding.

PM me with all reasonable offers. Thanks!

Lost love: 2011 Space Gray E92 335i

Last edited by Ben Richards; 02-19-2013 at 01:26 PM.. Reason: No longer for sale
Appreciate 0