Colonel
Albania
Rep
Drives: FBO+ N54xi

Garage List
03/07 E90 335xi  [1.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doyle View Post
Destructive testing/analysis is exactly what needs to happen.

The good news is that your breakage likely comes more from "wear and tear" than power issues. Unfortunately, with BMW these days it seems like their cars are made out of plastic and US dollars.

Another option (if odometer gears doesn't work out) is Matt Morkin over at b immer b oost dot com. He seems to have access to a quality fab/machine shop and is willing to take on niche projects.
You're right about that, The most my car has seen in term of power FBO + 40% E85, and E85 i just started using within the last month or so, It's most likely the stop n go traffic here in NYC that the awd keeps working like an animal day in day out, wonder if I push DTC and put it as Inactive every time i drive would have any effect on the servo or tc as far as taking it easy on them, when driving local.

Yeah Mat would be a great option as well but i dont think that will happen anytime soon as he's very busy with the Mani & the turbo setups he's planning on doing, but maybe in the future..
JB4+usb | P3 Vent Boost Gauge v2 | BMS OCC | BMS DCI | AMS FMIC | AR xi CL DP's | BT Tool | Edibias/NCSExpert/INPA BMW Coding | Cyba Quad Exhaust tips | M-Tech Rear & M3 Front Bumper | Red Cyba Air Scoops | Blacklines | Vinyl Overlays | ACS Roof Spoiler | Matte Black Grilles | LED Side Mirrors | Rear Euro Fogs | etc..
Appreciate 0