View Single Post
      06-17-2015, 06:19 PM   #1

Drives: 2006 BMW 330XI

FS Front and Rear Struts, Shocks, Springs ECS Spacers 330XI

Not sure if this is in the wrong section, I didn't see a classified section. Feel Free to bump (administrators) if this is not where you post stuff.

I am selling my OEM Front Struts with Springs and OEM Rear Shocks with Springs. No tops hats or nuts, or perches, I had to use most of that stuff with my KW Variant 1 kit I installed. I've decided to park the car for winters so I have no use for this stuff and could use the cash towards an exhaust.

Car had 140K when I bought it but I doubt they suspension is original, it looks way to clean and rode way to smooth to be 9 years old like the car. All parts are however BMW OEM.

Off a 330XI 2006, Not the sport versions I don't believe. $100 for each set if you come get them or $100 plus shipping if I gotta ship them. I live in Southern Maine and may even be willing to drive a bit.
207-809-9812 I suppose if someone has something that'll fit Id be willing to trade them as well... just lemme know what you had in mind.

Also have a set of 12.5 ECS Spacers and extended lug bolts only mounted once. pushed the wheels out to far so I never used them. Black. Paid $100, take $50 cash.

Last edited by Silver330xi; 06-17-2015 at 06:32 PM.