View Single Post
      11-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #6
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus135i View Post
Hi Jeff many thanks, yep intitially loaded up 11-25 with pro5v110 firmware which, worked flawlessly previouslyWas also gonna install my PWM kit, but haven't yet as wanted to sort the misfire out first. Boost is very low though as I was troubleshooting using stg0 and the min start boost setting of 10, had no problems with this before. However will get hold of some race fuel or octane booster just to test
Yes will i don think the octane is the concern here but I do recall someone having similar issues. Let me see if I can dig anything up cause I know it's frustrating.

I do recall people having misifires that would simply never go away even on the lowest of boost settings.

As you probably know and have troubleshooted it normally starts with, spark plugs, coil packs, injectors, intake valve cleaning, after that it starts getting tricky to troubleshoot.

Have you tried calling vishnu, I know the time difference might make that difficult.

Also, are you 100% certain the o2 sensors were installed correctly? In their appropriate location? It's common for them to be placed in the wrong bung hole.

Do you only have misfire codes, are there any other shadow codes?
Appreciate 0