09-10-2009, 03:23 PM   #32
Yachimoto
Search, My Friend!
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince@ V K Motorwerks View Post
1)Are you saying that the downpipes going from 3" inches then abruptly going to a 2.5" at the flange is better then 2.5" through out so much so that it would clearly deliver more power? If anything you going to generate more back pressure by increasing the amount of air volume before the bottleneck. Unless you are changing the exhaust and having a full 3” system from the turbo back your still going to have a 2.5” system.

2) So your telling me UR didn’t just take the stock downpipes and remove the cats? That’s what we did, you can literally put our downpipes on the stock ones and see for yourself. Besides why do you think that there is a need for me to justify anything to you? What benefit is there for me?

3) I love your last comment, So let me get this straight, the more you charge the better your product magically becomes? With your logic if I over price my product above everyone else’s it automatically better. So if you charge $800 I should charge $850 and you will say my downpipes are better?

Andrew, I don’t know why you constantly have to talk down every other vendor who is selling similar products as you so you can make yourself look better. Understand I don’t have anything against you or your company. I don’t ever come after your stuff or try to find flaws in your design and you don’t want me to either. Just keep to your shit and mind your business. Regardless what either one of us sell we are going to have our own markets.

Best regards.

-Vince
Appreciate 0