Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 323i (Cdn)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [8.00]
2007 BMW 323i  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiKc
I got my wheels and tires from volcotires. They asked me to look for the wheel I liked from 1010tires then they would import it for me.

I have a go to person for headlight retrofit if you are looking for someone. Would recommend umnitza v4 LEDs or any generic rings from eBay. Dimensions are Inner 100mm and outter 115mm

I got my tint done by a couple near no.3 and cambie. They're reputable and have done lots of high end cars. Most of my friends got their tint done by n-motion on boundary by Brian Jessel. They have life time warranty so that's definitely a plus

Let me know if you have anymore questions
Are you sure about the ring sizes you mentioned? I have yet to see any one make rings for pre-LCI halogens.

OP, welcome! I also have an '07 323i. Great starter car to get into the BMW scene, and I still love driving mine (6MT doesn't hurt)

Your (easy) headlight options consist of either going for LCI halogens (2009+), or after market.

Feel free to have a look at my build thread for any ideas for your car. Black performance grills may also be a cheap and easy way to customize your whip.

Oh, and I got 19x9.5 rears, et35 with 12mm spacers, so you could get rear offsets as low as ET 23 without issue. I wish I had known that when I bought my wheels.
I'm no wheel expert though, so may be worth confirming first. I think pre-LCI e90s can take a lower offset than LCI.

Anyway, welcome and have fun!!