View Single Post
      01-05-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
ziggityzen
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X5M

Name: Zen
Reason for sale: Career change. Selling my car.

All prices are listed. Willing to entertain all offers. If you are unhappy with the pricing, please feel free to send me reasonable offers via PM.). I will not hold parts for anyone. Priority will be given to those with cash in hand and have agreed to my asking price. Thanks for looking!

**Be sure to have the best installer in the area (Clem) install your parts!**

- STETT Charge Pipe with Tial BOV (meth & nitrous bungs) used ~ 3000 miles: SOLD to Laid Black 335i
- ETS 5" FMIC (no cutting or trimming required): SOLD to Laid Black 335i
- P3 V2 Vent Gauge (Enhanced w/ Canbus) + pre-installed into OEM vent so you can just pop in your original one for dealer visits: SOLD to 335_MI6
- AR Design Catless 3" Downpipes (for RWD models only) with used gaskets & bolts: SOLD to mattyjman
- Cobb Accessport. Latest firmware. Used ~ 3000 miles: SOLD to mattyjman
- BMS DCI: SOLD to mattyjman
- BMS 12MM Spacers & Extended Bolts: SOLD to mattyjman
- BMS 15MM Spacers & Extended Bolts: SOLD to mattyjman
- BRAND NEW BMW INPA / Ediabas K+DCAN, DCAN, CAN USB Interface Cable (for coding): SOLD to balls2dawalls
- LUX H8 Angel Eyes V3 used ~ 1500 miles: SOLD to shakko
- Set of (4) OEM 189s professionally powdercoated satin black: SOLD to shakko
- Sparking Graphite Reflectors: SOLD
- BMW Performance Shift Knob: SOLD to mflip335
- 8 Red BBS center caps with gold lettering
Includes 3 Brand new, 4 lightly used, 1 Manufacturer defect (Red backing is fading in a spot). Part # 09.24.282. 4 prong. 68mm. Fits BBS LM Replica Wheels: SOLD to hudatder

- OEM BMW Aero Front Lip (bought from and painted by Tischer). Paint is still in great condition: SOLD to DLam
- LED License Plate Lights - (small metal clip popped off one of the lights but you can use the same clip from your stock ones) : SOLD to forever_speed
- Sparking Graphite Kidney Grills with black slits: SOLD to catcher22

- OEM BMW Jack Kit (BMW PART #71106773536) - includes torque wrench, socket, wheel chocks, gloves, marking pencil, case, jack, crank *zipper on bag is broken: $100

- Modified CDV (restrictor removed): $20

Last edited by ziggityzen; 09-26-2012 at 01:02 PM..
Appreciate 0