04-13-2008, 05:03 PM   #23
Mattscott
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
Well said Mattscott. I am not disagreeing with you that the 380 crank numbers may be in fact a little on the high side, it just seems that there are so many variables with different engines, etc. that I don't think Dinan was trying to be intentionally misleading with their posted numbers, and 380 at the crank might not be that far off. I don't think you were trying to suggest that they were trying to be misleading either. I was just trying to point out to the OP the fact that the wheel power numbers for the tunes are probably going to be the most helpful, straight forward, and less confusing numbers for him to evaluate at this point.
Also take into consideration aftermarket wheels will have an effect on WHP as well, and the Dinan car MOST LIKELY had dinan lightweight performance wheels.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0