United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i LCI

FS: Satellite Radio Tuner from 2009 E90 LCI

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
This Satellite Radio Tuner is from my 2009 335i. It's never even been activated, I verified it works by listening to the test station earlier today. I've just got a portable receiver with a prepaid lifetime subscription (that apparently you can't transfer to your cars pre-installed unit) so I'm using that instead. Let me know if you have any questions. I strongly prefer local pickup, I'm frequently in between Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC so I could meet anywhere along the way. I'm looking to get $175 OBO. I will ship if you really want. I would consider a trade for something cool for my e90 plus cash (in either direction depending on the trade). I need a set of black carpet mats (I'm using the rubber now and don't think they look the best), a good radar detector, an extra Y cable for 6fl. Retails for $500, tischer has it for $400. This still has a year free subscription left, THIS IS A BARGAIN!!!

Last edited by E90Eric; 09-02-2009 at 12:39 PM.. Reason: Lowered Price, Added Shipping
Appreciate 0