Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: a dilapidated ride

Garage List
2006 e90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD View Post
LMAO!! WOW!!! if the pamhplet was useless..the why do the "instructions" clearly state that u need to remove the rear spring in order to adjust it!!
U know installing these on 3 cars of my OWN know!! I would say I know what im talking about!
Adjusting the front doesnt require any tool at all to adjust the height! just undo the allen set and turn it with your hands its really easy!!!
Adjusting the rear YES can be done with the metal keys whether or not your suppost to or not they WORK!!! if your fine tuning and have taking that spring off over 5 times in a hour like me youll find a turn i not worth 20 min of dropping the control arm and fucking with it more!!
so OBVIOSLY the instructions arent WORTHLESS!! yes alot is in german but the main points of install are on there u just need to open your eyes!!
hey buddy, so you're saying you dont have to remove the rear spring? if so, this saves me some hassle...ive never had to do it before on my own but wanna give it a shot this spring. i want to adjust the height, rebound and dampening (v3).