View Single Post
      06-08-2008, 08:49 PM   #27
achien
AC
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 Post Members Crazy

Hamilton is so used to driving fast that he cannot learn to drive slow. This is his second year in F1 and I have seen him crash out more in the pit lane (last time it was Shanghai) than on the track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary Agent View Post
For someone who has such great natural skill, Hamilton often makes me wonder if his brain goes into neutral sometimes. Another example of how not to drive a race (and finish in the points). *I actually enjoy watching Lewis drive, and suspect at the end of the season he'll be one of the top 3 drivers*. The commentators can say what they will about his team not reminding him about the pit lane exit light, but it was clearly a result of lack of attention. Big FAIL to Lewis Hamilton.

As for Kimi, what goes around comes around. He may have been experiencing what Sutil felt 2 weeks ago in Monaco when he was rear-ended by Kimi. Maybe that's why he didn't take a poke at Lewis as he walked by him and pointed at the Light *which was clearly red*.

While it was a great victory for BMW-Sauber, realistically only one of the BMW drivers would have been podium material if Hamilton hadn't eliminated himself & Kimi. Tough luck for them ..... nice turn of events for Kubica . Wonder how Heidfeld feels being the 2nd driver on the team now .... ?