View Single Post
      11-21-2012, 10:42 PM   #2410
Johnsonuspp
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Cosmetic Mods almost complete Loving My M3 Mirrors

Wow the day started off as a disappointment, the painters for my M3 mirror covers almost fell through. I had to cancel my 2pm appointment with Lance, for my M3 mirror install, because of the painters said they were not ready. But then I got a last minute call at 4pm from the painters and I got to pick up my mirrors!!!! Now what to do????? Well I downloaded some pics on generic mirror installs, got a link from a forum member that showed a video install step by step...I watched it 3x......lol. I took the plunge and did the install myself. The top pic is after the bottom pic is before. If anyone is on the fence that is thinking of swapping there mirrors out themselves do it!!!!!! it was very easy don't pay someone to do it!!!the DIY here on this forum rocks, $160 is the going rate here in the bayarea, I guess but to be honest it took me 1.5hr's of going slow and steady without breaking anything and ensuring everything worked and was installed correctly. I am $160 richer. Thanks again to the archives in this forum.
Attached Images

Last edited by Johnsonuspp; 11-21-2012 at 11:01 PM..
Appreciate 0