View Single Post
      04-10-2013, 07:12 PM   #1
Tunechisback
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 Coupe

Lack of 335i's up for sale?

Hey guys,

Had my car over 2 years now and looking to upgrade. Set myself a 30k budget but i want something that isn't going to cost an obscene amount to run and not too old, e.g. NOT a 911/m3 etc!

Undecided at the moment between 335i (facelift), 330d if want to be sensible (facelift) or a post 09 cayman S. Also a TT RS but i just don't think i could buy a TT even if it is sub 5 secs to 60.

My head is telling me to go for a well spec'd 11 plate 330d for c25k and continue saving so i can afford a new shape cayman S as a present to self on 25th birthday.

But my heart is telling me i need to get something fun and noisy to enjoy as i just don't enjoy driving anymore. I love the look of the new merc CLA but engines are shitty.

Swaying towards a cayman S > 335i but still want to compare.
Been having a look on autotrader, pistonheads, on here etc and can't seem to find any facelift 335i models around up for sale? Any ideas on why?

Also appreciate any opinions on what car you guys would go for in same position? Bare in mind i've ruled out car's like M3's, S5's etc as my offices are a fare trek away so anything under 25mpg avg doesn't work - i don't want to be putting that much money in to petrol!
Appreciate 0