View Single Post
      04-11-2013, 05:05 AM   #12
Tunechisback
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheManc View Post
None of those cars do anything for me to be honest - lookswise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukbeemerboy View Post
Porsche 911 Carrera would be my choice. You can get early 997's for £25k and pick the right one and you won't lose much money. If you by a 11 plate 33x then with new model out you will lose a lot if you come to sell for your 25th present....
Running costs are too high mate, too thirsty + warranties, higher service costs etc - there are things i'd rather spend my money on than stopping to fill car up every 4 days

The depreciation of the 3er's was running through my mind to be honest which is why i was thinking the 1M/TT RS. When do the new model coupes come out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil200tdi View Post
Check the BMW approved website..
Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guvernator View Post
Your younger than 25, what are you doing looking at diesels? Get something that will put a smile on your face, there's always time to be sensible\practical later. A 335i is a perfect choice or as an alternative how about an Audi S5?
Don't judge me insurance cost a crazy amount when i got my bloody 320d so didn't even look at i's.

Audi S5 is as thirsty as the m3's unfortunately otherwise i'd love one! Then again given the choice i'd go for the c63 over both but i do too many miles to want to be spending that much on petrol.
Appreciate 0