View Single Post
      02-10-2009, 01:08 PM   #13
Exotica
Lieutenant
England
Rep
Drives: People Mad
Location: The British Empire. Where The Sun Never Sets On Us.

His follow up

Hello
Due to the fact that i am located outside UK and we can not deal in person,i`ve contacted Yahoo regarding this issue and they told me that they could offer to me a program that is created especially for international transactions that protects both of us.They agreed to supervise this deal.
You will send the funds to Yahoo and they will keep the money until you receive the vehicle and test it.In this way both buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.They will hold and insure your money until receipt of the car in good condition. That is how their service is working. As far as the seller concerns, i will be glad to know that Yahoo is in possession of the funds during the delivery period.
You will be given a 15 days inspection period from the day you receive the car at home( i will ship it to your address insured for full value to you ).
If you decide to keep the car, then you will have to authorize Yahoo to release the funds to me, and the transaction is complete.If the vehicle is not as described ( perfect interior,exterior,mechanical condition ), you will be able to send the vehicle back through the same shipping company ( return postage at my expense ), and ask Yahoo to return the money to you.
If you wish to purchase it and agree to these terms i will need you to provide your full name and address. I will then notify Yahoo and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.
I will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible
Thank you in advance
Appreciate 0