Rep
Drives: sapphire black 335i

Garage List
2009 335i sedan  [0.00]
2005 120D  [0.00]
2007 335i sedan  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
I have the CPE exhaust on my E93 AT and it sounds amazing to the point where I really don't listen to music anymore! AE also has an exhaust that is similar which is made for the E93 which has a slight almost non-existent drone...I would think the BMW Perf exhaust after listening to one would be too tame for me...it has almost a raspy tone to it and not the deep throaty note that most people would want! This is my opinion on this exhaust, while others will love the shit out of it, for me after hearing it in person, I wasn't too impressed with it and the high price tag...I think you should find someone with the exhaust and hear the exhaust before going forward with the purchase...
Very good point and suggestion - thanks! I am the loud type when it comes to exhausts. The BMW performance exhaust compared to Eisenmann race is tamed. But The BMW exhaust gives me the best of both worlds. I have driven a complete catless, custom exhaust on my other 335 for 2 years and the BMW performance exhaust is a major deviation and pleasure to experience.