United_States
Rep
Drives: with both feet

Garage List
2015 VW Golf R  [5.50]
2014 Audi SQ5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amans_e90 View Post
the car is looking sick. i accidentally drove on this road once. it was so fun. i was in the malibu area and i wanted to hit up the topanga mall. i didnt know where i was going and i was free the whole day so it didnt matter if i got lost. i didnt have my car lol cause i had a loaner. i didnt push it hard or anything but man it was fun.
So responsible Not me, I drive loaners like I stole em'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hachicho View Post
Nice car. From where did u get your front lip
It's a Vorsteiner rep from LTBMW. Here's some more pics in case you're interested.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...2#post12686782
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=588288 (pics on page 2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post
nice triple. shame you sold it.
I know, I wish I hadn't b/c that thing was so much fun. Just too much crazy traffic and terrible drivers in LA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
+1
LOVE your car sneaky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
dem wheels!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Car looks great, pictures not so much.
Didn't some other guy here have this company take pictures on this road? No offense, but those pics should be free. Not a single one is focused. Can't believe this company is in business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron View Post
i have to agree. the car looks nice but the photos are no better than what i can do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrj25 View Post
car looks great as always sneeky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
There was another guy on here a few weeks back who also had his picture taken on this road. Same problem: great car, but terrible quality photos. It does clearly say on RockStorePhotos that the quality of his photos can greatly vary.
Thanks for all the kind words.
I'm actually glad to hear that you guys aren't digging on the pictures either. I was concerned that I was being overly critical when I saw them. For me they were worth it just to capture the day, but they sure could have been a whole lot better. Where's 1013mm when you need him?