mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
Hey man,
So I was going to get those paddles as well but saw that M3 wheel with the paddles which I showed you right? I was just saying in the future, you may want to consider getting your actual steering wheel retrimmed for a thicker grip feeling.. OR getting the M3 wheel itself
Ohh i get what you mean now. Yeah thats a great shout and something which definitely appeals to me. I think i may get it re trimmed as its cheaper. But for the next 2-3 weeks i'm going to pamper and touch it up!

Quote:
Also, if you want Exhaust tips, give me a shout... you already know I recently bought a pair from the states. Shipped to here cost about £75 and it arrived in 8 days and tbh, I'm f****ng excited to have them on! They are put on by cutting off OEM tips and having the new ones welded on.. no sound difference but visually.. most will know not the f**k around with you infront of them LOL

Oh and I HIGHLY recommend the performance Auto Gear Knob directly from BMW for about £87ish... it's beautiful man and part alcantara!!

Let me know and I'll send you the link.. I can't believe BMW don't put this as standard!!

I'm liking the split armrest BTW, nice interior touch!
Yes i really like those tips you bought. Will also be interested in the gear knob. Please send me a link

I really have to try and restrain myself for a few weeks though. But i might get the tips

I didn't realise the coupe was so different. I like the little additions, like the folding side compartments, and the way the car gives you the seatbelt. Now everyone will probably think im weird, but everytime it pushes it forward for me i say cheers in my head
Appreciate 0