daverissin
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi e92

2007 328xi 6sp manual, black/black, 55K miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Price drop, want to sell so make me an offer.
Located in Somerville, MA.

KBB value: $19,000

Asking:
$17,500 with stock wheel set
$19,000 to include the BBS/Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 summer wheel set (No curb damage and plenty of life on the tires. This wheel set new is $4700)

VIN: WBAWV53507PF95028

Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/65691046@N07/

Reason for selling: e46 M3 purchase while I am still young

Coupe
Jet black exterior/black 'leatherette' interior
6 speed manual
AWD
Cold weather package (heated seats, winter mats, and ski bag pass-thru).
Ipod connectivity.

55,000 miles

All maintenance is up to date, all of which was done at BMW Peabody aside from some of the oil changes. Synthetic oil changes every 5-6K miles. I replaced the suspension with Bilstein/H&R sport kit at 54,000 miles. I am replacing front rotors and front/rear pads now (at 55,000 miles). Car drives great, no issues at all.

I'd be selling the car with the stock wheel set, but I also have a summer wheel set of 18x8 BBS RS-GT's with 225/40 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 ZP run flats that could be added on as an option to buy type of thing if a buyer is interested in them. These wheels are on the car in the attached pictures.

Two insurance claims have been filed on this car, both were non-moving accidents/damage. All work was done by Dick's Auto in Somerville, MA. Dick's is a very reputable shop that specializes in BMW and other higher end car repairs.
1: One wheel and the bumper was scraped by a car parked next to my car. The wheel and tire was replaced by a new wheel and tire, and the back bumper was replaced with a new factory bumper.
2: The car's bumper and rear quarter on the passenger side was hit/scraped by a car while mine was parked in front of my house. Rear bumper and passenger side fender, etc were replaced at Dick's Auto.

Last edited by daverissin; 04-23-2013 at 04:50 PM..
Appreciate 0