Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb09e92m3 View Post
Dinan tune i believe. Theres no CEL so i assume that id pass as long as they dont lift the car up? I bought it like that from FL where there are no emissions. I love the way it sounds so i dont want to put the oem exhaust on....not to mention id have to buy one first lol.

I was stationed in GA for 3 years previously with the evo and never had to worry about testing.
I have no knowledge of what Dinan tunes offer in regards to a DPfix, but I can say that when I removed my JB3 for an upgrade, my SES light came on throwing a cat code w/in 2 days of removing it. The day after I installed the upgrade (JB4), the light went away. The tune has a built-in DPfix but I also have a wired-in fix. All of this is to say that either 1) you have a DPfix w/the Dinan tune or 2) you don't have catless dps, but maybe aftermarket catted dps. In NC, they typically do not do visual checks underneath. Even if they did, they wouldn't check the dps. They'd have to remove the bottom cover and that's just too much work for an inspection. lol
Appreciate 0