Thread: Syria
View Single Post
      09-11-2013, 11:32 PM   #153
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Yep i've made many mistakes in the past, like most people, but have learnt from those mistakes. So i don't repeat them and don't try to justify repeating them by influencing others

So you're going with option 2 then, that the US have realised their previous bad actions and have learnt from them, and now preaching the gospel onto others? Hmm that would work if the US only used chemical weapons once before. Doesn't really work if they've used them multiple times? It could be true, but a very very low chance that your rulers have had this sudden consciousness.

I totally agree with you regarding our poor troops, who are just used in these wars then forgotten about by the Government after. I also agree that there shouldn't be a link between superiority and the moral use of chemical weapons, but considering option 2 isn't viable, it leaves option 1:

I believe our countries feel they have a right to invade whichever country they want because they are superior and no one can stop them.

Quote:
Even granting your first option, the wrongs one nation/person may have committed in the past do not provide justification for another to do so now.
Agree. If only your Government thought like that. "WMDs in Iraq? Lets bomb 'em!" The US can't just use moral views when it suits them.

Tony, i feel you are wanting to believe (or you do believe) that your Government is there to protect you and to help gain world peace. I can understand why you would want to believe this. America has a great history and anything to tarnish that would be upsetting. But being an American is about Freedom (i think it is??). Unfortunately many citizens feel it is freedom from the "terrorists" and not freedom from the Rulers. I'll leave you with a quote from Abraham Lincoln:

Quote:
“I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war.”
– Abraham Lincoln - In a letter written to William Elkin

The above is what happens when a country uses a private central bank to issue its monetary notes to the Government - repayable with interest. Only one logical outcome. Loads of Debt! And the money just trickles all the way to Wall Street. The US "Federal" reserve issues your notes. I put federal in quotes as its NOT federal, its a private central bank.

Well what's the solution? I'll quote my new friend Abraham Lincoln again:

Quote:
“The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity.”
- Abraham Lincoln
The above is what i think the last true President of America tried to do, John F Kennedy. He signed Executive Order 11110 which ordered the US Treasury to issue a new public currency, the United States Note. These new notes weren't borrowed from the Federal Reserve, but created by the US Government ad backed by silver stockpiles. This cut the interest payments to the Federal Reserve and it's control over the US was decreasing. 5 months later he was assasinated and the notes taken out of circulation, i.e back to the private system. Hmm wonder who did that? Shame they hadn't thought of muslim terrorists then, would've been perfect! No other President since Kennedy has attempted to do this again.

So i don't believe that these wars are about morals and helping people. It's about setting up private central banks and raising as much debt as possible to make money.

Bit off topic but i have a question to any followers of the Jewish religion. Do Jews pray that King Solomon's temple will be rebuilt in their lifetime, when they go to the wall in Jerusalem?
Appreciate 0