United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i SP

2006 e90 330i 6mt-$15.9k

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for sale is my beloved 2006 e90 330i. This car has been like a child to me and I'm going to hate to see it go. I have owned this car since last December when I purchased it from a forum member on e90post.

-I frequently commute from Burlington, Vermont to Montreal and NYC. This was my road-trip vehicle and as such, most of the miles have been highway. This vehicle has been extremely well cared for, never abused, never tracked. This car has never seen night on a city street, garage parked in the Upper East Side when in the city and parked in a secure, private lot when in BTV.

-It has been the most reliable car I have ever owned and turns heads literally everywhere I go.

-I own a business in Port-au-Prince, Haiti and I'll be moving to San Francisco in June. As such, I am not driving this car as much. I'm looking for something less rational and practical. My father drove a questionably street legal e30 325IS when I was a little kid and I've decided I need one in my life. I'm looking for an e30 with some balls. I will entertain offers for a trade of an e30 M3 or s50/52/54 swapped coupe+cash.

Otherwise asking $15,950 with two sets of wheels

E90 06 330i

97,000 miles

6 speed manual

Clean title, no lein, I own it outright

Washed once a week

Oil changed with Mobil 1 every 3k miles

Leather cleaned and conditioned with Lexol

Mods List:

Blackline trim

M3 rep front bumper

E90 335i M-Tech Rear end

Custom dual exhaust

Matte black grills

Lux 5.1 angel eye

35% tint all around.

e90 M3 style red needles

Valentine one hard wire, may be included with sale

Avant Garde M310 19"

Rolled fenders all around, professional done at Bag Riders

Exterior shots, more photos coming soon.

Last edited by DrFrankenwankle; 11-26-2012 at 04:51 PM..
Appreciate 0